Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Short presentation of me (FX)

My firstname is François-Xavier but call me "FX" , its shorter and better...I'm 21 years old, i'll turn 22 in october.
I'm living in Paris but my parents live in Nantes, near to the Atlantic coast, so I often go there...

I LOVE music. My type of music is rock like : Sum 41, Artic Monkeys,
Bloc Party, Alkaline Trio, Weezer. Actually I like rock music because I like to play this on my guitar.(with Matt !)

BUT what I love is Electronic Music. (deep / progressive house / electro )


My favorites bands/djs are Daft Punk, Mylo, Justice, Joachim Garraud...<- CLICK to see videos !

I also like watching movies, make the party with my friends, djing, dance, and go to the beach to swim or surfing in the waves.

So now I think that Matt will write about him...see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Amber Bahe said...

Good Morning...well let me start off on how it's exciting to have you guys here...Tuba City...well I'm looking forward to these five weeks...Later!!