Friday, August 17, 2007

About the 3rd french student (Alix)

My last name is CHAYSINH and my first name is Varavouth, but I am used to Alix because it is my usual name ( second first name ). My parents come from Laos next to Thailand.
I will soon turn 21 (08/18/86), and I was born in La Roche Sur Yon, Vendée, France, on the tlantic coast. I graduated from high school with mathematics on main subject.

During my free time, I play video games or hang out with friends or listen to small live concerts. I am fond of pop, rock even punk music. I also listen to Japanese rock a lot.
Here are a few bands I love to listen to : Muse, the Servant, the Killers, the arcade fire, Death Cab for a cutie, The Postal Service, Razorlight, My chemical romance, The Fratellis, sum41, yellowcard, biffy clyro, broken social scene, stars, bump of chicken (jap), do as infinity (jap), beat crusaders(jap), art-school(jap), ellegarden(jap).

I don't go often to the cinema but I like thrilling, action or fun films.
I also need to watch latest seasons of series I am crazy about : 24 hours, prison break, lost ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hey i forgot to tell you something
happy birthday Alix