Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A few things about me... (Matt)

I'm not very good at talking about myself and thus I'm going to make it quick.

To begin, my name is Matthieu, but just "Matt" will be enough. I was born in France, in a small town called Sarreguemines and located next to Germany. I'm 21 Years Old.

I graduated from high school where I specialized in economy. Since 2004 I'm studying multimedia, internet and communication technologies and my last year was in Paris. If everything goes right, I've got two years left to finish my studies. Passed that, I'd like to work as web-projects manager.

Concerning my hobbies and how I like to spend my spare time, I would essentially mention music! I love playing the guitar and making some music with my friends. I also really like attending concerts. The kind of music that I prefer (listening and playing) is rock (pop-rock, punk-rock, folk-rock…) but I globally can appreciate all music styles. I don't think I've got a favorite band or a favorite artist, it always changes! But lately, I would quote Sum 41, Jimmy Eat World, Matt Costa, Rise Against, The Weepies, Fall Out Boy, Bad Religion, Death Cab For Cutie, Rocky Votolato.

Besides music, I like doing some sport (badminton, soccer, tennis, bicycle…), watching movies (every kind) and TV shows (Lost, Prison break, Heroes…) and also reading.

Don't know what else I could tell about myself, except the fact that I'm very happy to be here in Tuba City for these five weeks. I also hope that we'll get to interest you with our lessons and that we'll spend good moments together!

1 comment:

Amber Bahe said...

Hi...well its good to have you guys here on our reservation...I'm so pleased to learn more about your country as you guys are to learn about mine...mine...next summer of 2008 I'm going to be going to Italy or Europe...so excited...well again it's so good to have you guys here...later!